Huberd's Shoe Oil
This conditioning oil with beeswax offers protection and preservation of leather in an easily penetrating formula. It is excellent for conditions when leather articles may not require a heavy-duty boot wax. This treatment defends leather against moisture, mildew, and rotting. It protects from the drying effects caused by work-place fuels, chemicals and mild acids. This wax-oil is ideal for general leather maintenance.
- Before treating, thoroughly clean leather and warm to room temperature.
- Rub oil into the leather with hands or a soft cloth.
- Carefully oil where soles join uppers and all stitching.
- Allow to penetrate the leather then apply another coat.
- After shoes have treated once, apply as needed to maintain waterproofing and conditioning of leather.
- Free priority shipping for domestic US orders
- Size: 8 oz.
- Oil and beeswax waterproofing for leather goods
- Recommended for boots and shoes
- May darken certain leathers
- Should not be used on suede
- Origin: Arizona